Simple Ways to Decorate Your Home for Valentine’s Day
By Laura Leiva
You don’t need to throw off an explosion of red and pink throughout your home to get in on the holiday décor. Here are some fun and easy ways to dress up your space and get you in the mood for warmer days ahead:
· Use colorful accents. Don’t spend money on décor that will just last a short time. Instead, look for ways to incorporate whites, pink, or red into your space that makes sense. A throw pillow, blanket, or even kitchen towels adds a pop of color to a neutral space.
· Add chocolate to the décor. Fill a beautiful glass or crystal vase with chocolate candies – a fun and inexpensive option for decorating!
· Dress up the front door. A colorful wreath in pink or red adds a pop to the porch. Alternatively, a pot of flowers by the door can also dress up the entryway.
· Make your own garland. There are plenty of crafts to do alone or with family! Candy heart garlands, printable, and paper flowers are just some of the ideas to get everyone in on the fun.
· Flowers are always special! Splurge on a gorgeous bouquet of flowers for your living space! The colors will instantly uplift your mood and room.
Valentine’s Day is a bright spot in an otherwise cold winter season. Have fun and get as whimsical as you want!