How to Look Your Spring Best for Easter Sunday
Spring fashion is all about light colors and floral patterns. Easter Sunday is the perfect occasion to wear formal attire in daytime hues – here’s how to look your best for those Easter pictures:
· Dresses are a go-to: Perfect for church service or a family gathering, midi and maxi dresses with a floral pattern or colorful palette are ideal choices. Plus, it can be worn throughout the season which makes it an economical choice.
· Add a blazer: Depending on the weather, cover up with a lightweight cardigan or blazer. If you want a more casual but polished look, denim jackets are the way to go!
· Paperbag pants: Love to wear pants but want to dress it up? Paperbag pants or linen trousers are sleek and stylish. Pair with a fitted t-shirt or tank for the ultimate comfort factor.
· White denim: If you love denim, dress up your Sunday look with white denim and a beautiful floral top – heels or wedged boots will complete the look.
· Jumpsuits: Easter Sunday is the perfect time to wear a jumpsuit in a lightweight fabric or colorful pattern. Throw on some strappy sandals and a cropped denim jacket for a sleek, but causal, outfit!
Easter Sunday is about wearing the ultimate spring outfit – look for options that are colorful, comfortable, and put you in the mood for warmer weather.