We see blazers all the time. On the runway, and out and about, with celebrities like Bella Hadid and Rihanna rocking them on the daily. You can dress them up with a mini black dress and strappy heels, or dress them down with jeans and Air Force Ones— a simple blazer can be the perfect addition to any outfit.
If you’ve ever wondered how to style a blazer, look no further, because we’ve broken down some simple ideas so you’ll be rocking this look in no time.
- Leather Pants: When looking to add an edge to your style, consider putting together leather (or pleather) pants and a blazer. For a night out, you can add a crop top and heels. For a more casual occasion, a white T-shirt and comfortable sneakers. From tight-fitting, to loose and ripped, leather pants and a blazer will always make a statement.
- Flower Dress: Florals in spring are a staple for a reason. Pair a floral dress with a white or pastel blazer for an effortlessly cute look. A flattering, A-line silhouette is a spring classic, and adding a blazer will make you look chic and elevate your outfit.
- Denim Shorts: With the warmer weather come perks like styling shorts and blazers together. The jean texture is great for pairing with different blazer materials, so you can pull off the mixed textures look. Try pairing jean shorts with a suede blazer, or mix with different prints.
- White and black: Celebs like Jennifer Aniston love to rock the black and white blazer combo. You can pair an oversized black blazer with an all-white ensemble and have fun with this timeless look.
- All black: Another surefire way to look stylish is to follow Hailey Bieber’s staple of an all-black look, paired up with a black blazer. You can accessorize it with gold jewelry and be ready for any event, day or night.